Bridge - Owandy
Owandy is an imaging software. Website: www.owandy.com
To activate the bridge:
- In the main menu click Setup, Program Links. Double click on 'QuickVision from owandy.com'.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double click on a row in Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under 'Add a button to these toolbars', highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the 'Text on button'.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- Click OK.
Launches Quick Vision using command line arguments, then passes some data to Quick Vision using Windows API calls. Prior to version 6.7, it uses the hard-coded value of "C /LINK" for the command line. Starting in version 6.7, it uses the command line argument entered in the box above. Open Dental passes the patient PatNum, last name, and first name to Quick Vision. Owandy must be open when you click the bridge button, or the patient will not load in Owandy.