As required by the American Dental Association CDT content license, every customer of Open Dental Software must disclose in writing the number and location of all "End-User Sites" that use the software. This includes:
* Each separate geographic office location
* Even if one dentist is alternating between two offices, and we give a price break, each office must be listed below. (please indicate if this is the situation).
* If mobile clinics, then each mobile clinic is counted as one site.
* Must include the site even if only used as little as one day per week.
* Any administrative office that is at a separate geographical location.
The following are not considered "End-User Sites" and do not need to be reported:
* Home access
* Foreign customers. They would never have received CDT content in the first place.
* If the program was compiled instead of purchased, and if the original database did not include any CDT content.
* Locations for which a previous support contract with Open Dental is no longer in effect and which are NOT upgrading to newer versions using our installer.
If there are any sites that are not on support contracts, but continue to upgrade to newer versions using our installer that is intended for our paying customers, then they are in violation of the license. There is no retroactive penalty for such sites, but they must immediately initiate support contracts or cease all upgrades. Also, any site that has more than 3 full-time equivalent (FTE) dentists must pay the additional $10 per month per dentist.
# of Dentists_____________
I agree that I will contact Open Dental if the number changes.
# of Sites_______________
I certify that I have included all End-User Sites. I agree that if any sites are added, that I will notify Open Dental immediately. I agree not to install the compiled software released from Open Dental at any site that does not have an active support contract.
If multiple sites are involved, please list each site and number of full-time equivalent (FTE) dentists below. If more than one page is required, please staple additional pages.
Fax back to 503-485-5202