Setting up Dental Laboratories
The Laboratory list should contain details about the laboratories you send Dental Lab Cases to. Details includes contact information, services they provide, and turnaround times. This information will be used when creating the dental lab case and generating Lab Slips.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Laboratories.
- Click Add or double click on an existing lab to edit.
- Enter lab contact details (Description, Phone,
Wireless Phone, Address, City, St, Zip, Email).
- Select the default lab slip sheet template to use for this lab. See Sheets: Lab Slip Setup to customize a lab slip.
- Enter turnaround times for services provided by the lab. Adding, editing, and
deleting turnaround times affects due date calculations for future lab cases, not existing ones.
- Click Add, or double click a service to edit.
- Enter the turnaround information:
- Service Description
- Days Published: The
turnaround time published by the lab.
- Actual Days: Might be one or two days longer
to account for travel time or padding time.
- Click OK to save.
- Click OK to save the laboratory information.