Broken Appointment Report
This report lists patients who have Broken an Appointment during a date range and any associated fees charged. It is grouped by clinic.
Note: To control user access to this report, see Report Setup - Security Permissions.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Lists area, click Broken Appointments.
- In the Calendar, select the date range. Select the start date in the first calendar, and select the end date in the second calendar.
- Highlight the Providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers.
- If using Clinic(s), select the clinics to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple clinics, or click All to select all clinics.
- Select which patients will be included based on the different methods of marking broken appointments. There are three options:
- By procedures: Include patients who have a D9986 or D9987 completed procedure.
- By adjustments: Include patients with a specific adjustment type. Select the adjustment type in the list box on the right.
- By appointment status: Include patients who have appointments with a status of "broken".
The default setting for this option is based on the Broken Appointment Automation option selected in Appointments Module Preferences. See Technical Details at the bottom of this page.
- Click OK to generate the report.
Broken appointment report by procedure.
Broken appointment report by adjustment type.
Broken appointment report by appointment status.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.
In the Broken Appointments Report, the default selection for which patients are included is determined by the broken appointment automation choice.
- If a procedure is added to the patient's chart, the default is always "By procedures".
- If procedure's are not added to the patient's chart, but commlogs are added, the default is "By appointment status".
- If only adjustments are added (not procedures or commlogs), the default is "By adjustments".
- If no procedures, commlogs, or adjustments are added, the default is "By appointment status".