Incomplete Procedure Note Report
This report shows all completed procedures with incomplete Procedure Notes, and can optionally include procedures with no note or unsigned notes.
- Incomplete Procedure Note: A procedure with uncompleted quotations in the Notes text (e.g Due Date ""). Flagged with a red Incomplete Note warning above the note.
- No Procedure Note: The procedure has never had text in the Notes box, and all other procedures with the same date also have no note.
- Unsigned Procedure Note:
The procedure has not been signed (valid or invalid signature).
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Incomplete Procedure Notes.
- In the first calendar select the start date.
In the second calendar select the end date. Today's date is the default.
- Select the providers and clinics to include:
Providers: Highlight the Providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers.
Clinics: If using Clinic(s), select the clinics to include.
- All procedures with 'incomplete' notes are included in the report. Optionally select other procedures to include. Set the defaults in Standard Reports Setup.
- Include procedures for patients with no notes on any procedure for the same day: Include completed procedures that have had no note entered for any procedure completed the same day.
- Include procedures with a note that is unsigned: Include completed procedures that have no signature (valid or invalid).
- Click OK to generate the report. For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.