Reports: Referral Analysis
This report analyzes referral count and production for a specific date range. It is based on completed procedures. Production numbers only include patients with referrals.
Note: To control user access to this report, see Report Setup - Security Permissions.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Lists section, click Referral Analysis.
- Select the information to include in the analysis.
Providers: Highlight the Providers to include.
Date: By default a period of one month based on today's date is selected.
- Click the right/left arrow to move back/forward one month.
- Click This Month to populate the text boxes with the current month.
- Or click in each text box to enter custom dates.
Include address information: Check this box to include address information in the analysis. This is useful if exporting the results for letter merge.
Run as landscape: Only shows when 'Include address information' is checked. This will print the report as landscape.
Only include new patients: Check this box to only include new patients in the analysis.
- Click OK to generate the analysis.