Report Setup - Security Permissions
Report security permissions control access to individual Standard Reports, by user group.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard Reports.
- Click Setup in the upper left corner.
- Open the Security Permissions tab.
All available reports will list, grouped by category.
- User Group: Select the User Group.
- Allowed/Blocked: Click in the Allowed column to toggle between allowing or blocking report access. Or click Set All to quickly grant access to all reports.
- X: User group can access the report.
- Blank: User group cannot access the report.
When the user does not have access to a report [Locked] shows next to the report name when the user is logged on.
- Click OK to save.
Note: There are two Security Permissions (Setup, Security) that control whether or not a user can access financial reports for other providers:
- Production and Income, View All Providers: User can access Production and Income reports for all providers. If a provider does not have this permission, they can still view their own reports, but only when they are logged on.
- Daily - View All Providers: User can access the Daily Payments, Daily Procedures, Daily Adjustments and Daily Writeoffs reports for all providers. If a provider does not have this permission, they can still view their own reports, but only when they are logged on.