Treatment Plan Presentation Statistics
This report shows various metrics about treatment plans saved within in a date range, by presenter.
- Total number of treatment plans.
- Total number of procedures.
- Total number of scheduled and completed procedures.
- Production values (total treatment plan value, total value of scheduled procedures, total value of completed procedures).
Also see Editing Treatment Plans.
- In the main menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Monthly section, click Treatment Presentation Statistics.
- Calendars: Select the date range for the report. Only treatment plans saved within the date range will be included. The default is last month.
- In the first calendar select the start date.
- In the second calendar select the end date.
- Calculated Production:
- Gross Production: Calculates gross production only.
- Net Production: Calculates net production (gross production - estimated or actual writeoffs - discounts - adjustments).
- Order Presented: Production for procedures on multiple treatment plans will only be counted once. Select to whom production for these procedures should be attributed.
- First Presented: Attribute production to the user or presenter on the treatment plan saved first.
- Last Presented: Attribute production to the user or presenter on the treatment plan saved last.
- User Displayed: Select how the presenter will be determined.
- Presenter: The 'presenter' associated with the treatment plan.
- Entry User: The 'user entry' associated with the treatment plan.
- Users: Select the users (or presenters) to include. Check All to include everyone, or uncheck All and select individual users.
- Clinics: If using Clinic(s), select the clinics to include. Check All to include all clinics, or uncheck All and select individual clinics.
- Click OK to generate the report. For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.
Gross Production Example
Net Production Example