Webinar: EHR General Setup I - Admin Tasks
The EHR series covers how to use Open Dental EHR. To register for a live webinar, or view a prerecorded version, see Webinars.
EHR General Setup I - Admin Tasks
52 minutes + Q&A
This webinar will cover general EHR Setup steps that should be completed before starting a Meaningful Use reporting period. Topics will cover:
- Introduction: EHR Setup for Modified Stage 2.
- Turn on EHR features.
- Provider user names and passwords
- Assign patients to correct providers
- EHR provider keys
- Import coding systems
- Set your MU stage
- Default encounter codes and pregnancy codes for Clinical Quality Measures
- Set up OIDs (unique Object Identifiers)
- Primary patient languages
- Master problem, medication, and allergy lists
- Patient-specific education
- Public Health reporting
- Questions and Answers (as time permits)
Watch the webinar:
To enter full screen mode, click the lower right corner when the video is playing.
Visit our YouTube page to see all the webinars we offer in one place.