Appointment Views determine the operatories and providers that show in the Appointments Module and the information that shows in a view's appointment box.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Appointments, Appointment Views.
Clinics: If using Clinics, views are associated with specific clinics. All corresponds to Headquarters. Users can only access appointment views for clinics they have access to.
Views: Lists the appointment views already setup. Each view is associated with a function key (e.g F1). The Fkey is determined by the view's order on the Appointment Views window. To change a view's sort order, highlight it, then click the Up/Down Arrows. Double click a view to edit.
Time Increments: Set the time increment (5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes). The time increment affects all views. See Time Increment.
Proc Colors: Customize the text color of procedure codes in a defined range and optionally show the last date a procedure in the range was completed. See Proc Appt Colors.
- If using Clinics, select the clinic first to filter the Views list to those associated with the clinic. The default selection will match the clinic selected in the main menu. All corresponds to Headquarters. Users can only set up views for clinics they have access to.
- Click Add to create a new appointment view, or double click an existing view to edit.
To read detailed descriptions of all options, see Appointment View Edit.
- Description: Enter a name for the view.
- View start time on load: Set the default start time.
- Disable appointment bubbles: Select whether or not the bubble popup should show in this appointment view when the mouse hovers over an appointment.
- Assigned Clinic: If using clinics, verify the clinic this view will be assigned to. Change if needed.
- View Operatories / View Provider Bars: Select the operatories and provider Time Bars to show in the view.
- Select the information that will show in the appointment box. Available Fields, Appt Field Defs, and Patient Field Defs list the fields that can be added. Highlight an item, then click the right arrow to move the item to the Main List. To remove an item from the box, highlight it, then click the left arrow.
- To change an item's color (text or background) or placement (main list, upper right, lower right) double click on it.
- Click Change to select a color. Some color selections affect text color, others affect background color.
- Highlight the alignment option. This determines whether the item shows in the Main List, Upper Right Corner (UR), or Lower Right Corner (LR).
- To change an item's sort order, highlight it, then click Up/Down in the lower left.
- UR stack behavior and LR stack behavior: Select how items in the Upper Right Corner and Lower Right Corner will stack (vertically or horizontally).
- Click OK to save the view.