In the Main Menu, click Tools, Advertising, Mass Email.
This window will display when the practice has Mass Emails enabled. If Mass Emails is not enabled, the Mass Email (Advertising) Setup window opens instead.
Mass Emails is an eService that allows users to send an email to a selected list of patients at once. See Mass Email: Workflow for a step-by-step breakdown of sending mass email.
At the top, click a button to view setup or templates.
Determine which email address to send the emails from.
- Alias of sender: Enter a personalized description of your email address.
- NoReply / Senders address: Defaults to the selection set in Hosted Email Address Verification. When NoReply is selected, mass emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise, the verified senders' address is used instead.
- Return email address: Select an email address to use when a patient replies to a mass email.
Select which email template to send.
- Clinic: Each clinic can have it's own list of email templates. Select which clinic emails should be sent from. Determines which templates are available in the Templates Dropdown.
- Email Template: Select which email template to send.
Displays the template's email subject, group name, plain body text, and HTML view.
Select which patients the email will be sent to.
Preview the template with the fields filled with patient and practice information. This allows you to view the email as a patient would see it.
- Select Patient: Click to select a patient from the list. This patient will be used as the example in the template preview.
- Display preview with patient data: Check to view the template with the selected patient's data.
- Send Emails: Click to send the mass email. See Mass Email: Workflow for details.
- Cancel: Click to cancel selected information.