This is a list of proposed changes to the demo and blank databases that come with the Trial Version.
Note: Add auto codes and procedure code buttons for Canadians
Version 18.3.32 to 18.3.50
- Turn clinics off in any dbs that have the clinics feature turned on with no clinics entered so that selecting a patient does not give an error message to the user (e.g. demo db).
Version 17.4.91 to 18.2.45
- Updated default preference for Credits Greater than Proc Fee to Warn.
- Changes to Query Favorites.
- Updated the schedule in the Appointments Module of demo database.
- Preference for Appointment Require Procedure is checked by default.
Version 15.4.35 to 17.1.35
- Verified auto note prompts.
- Days Past default value on Recall Setup window changed.
- All printed treatment plans are formatted using the Treatment Plan sheet.
- In Account Module Preferences, Line Item Payment Plans is turned on by default.
- ImageFX bridge renamed to Patient Gallery.
- In Family Module Preferences, InsPlan option at bottom, Change Plan for all subscribers is checked by default.
- In Appointment Module Preferences Appointments require procedures is checked by default.
- In Setup, Definitions, Image Categories, Treatment Plan category defaults to a usage of Treatment Plans.
- Wiki basics page added to wiki.
- Queries added to the User Query Favorites.
- Canada Insurance Category Spans updated.
- Dee Capitation added as an example of a patient with a capitation plan.
- Paula Perio added as an example of a patient with a perio chart.
Version 14.1.18 to 15.4.35
- Created providers for Canada.
- Claim Form default is ADA 2012.
- Clearinghouse format default is 5010.
- In the Problem List, Keep problem list alphabetized is checked by default.
- In Setup, Definitions, Insurance Payment Types, Check is the default.
- In Setup, Manage, Messaging, Front user has a light color.
- Installing the trial will not override data in an existing database named opendental. Instead, the current database is renamed before writing a new opendental database.
- MDL and ML quick buttons now associated with surfaces.
Version 13.2.36 to 14.1.18
- Trial installer executable now has the Open Dental logo on it.
- Uncompressing progress of the trial installer now shows so that users can see that progress is being made instead of it looking like nothing is happening.
Version 12.4.41 to 13.2.36
- Chart module only shows All and Photo Image Category tabs.
- COB rule default is Standard instead of Basic.
- On the Patient Edit window, the Text Message ?? behavior defaults to No instead of Yes.
- Added insurance category for implants.
- No longer able to update databases with the trial version.
- Removed broken query examples from favorite list.
- Added an Excuse Letter to the custom sheet defs.
Version 11.0.41 to 12.4.41
- Created a user called User and a user group called Regular Users which has typical permission privileges.
- Corrected the spelling of abscess in Diagnosis.
- Chart Module, Show tab, added a Default View.
- Manage Module, Backup: Restore A-Z images to this folder: now shows C:\OpenDentImages\ instead of C:\OpenDentalData\.
- Added payment type Patient Refund Check.
Version 7.6 to 11.0.41
- Recall types, added more triggers.
- Procedure Code Tools, added a checkbox and tool for resetting the recall triggers to use D-codes instead of T-codes.
- Implant procedures have treatment area set as tooth instead of mouth and paint type changed to implant.
- Code D4910 Perio Maint falls under the Perio category now.
- Added sample auto note for comp exams with common prompts.
- Added sample allergies, medications and prescriptions.
- Changed the name of Standard fee schedule to Office Fees.
- Changed the default Provider and Hygienist names to Default Provider and Default Hygienist.
- Changed the default practice info to Your Practice info here.
- Added a default blockout lunch or meeting.
- Added a watch tooth as an N1254 code and watch surface code as an N2546 code.
- Added the watch tooth (N1254) and watch surface (N2546) to Procedure Buttons under Exams & Xrays catagory.
Version 6.9.19 to 7.6
- Box in setup for allow setting individual procedures complete is unchecked by default.
- In Recall Setup, Postcards per Sheet was changed to 4.
Version 6.5.22 to 6.9.19
- Emdeon clearinghouse claim export path, change from C:\WebMD\Claims\ to C:\WebMDClient\Claims\
- Adjustment types: Remove patient refund check and write off x2
- Recall: add default days range, add days since last reminders, ?date changed to brackets.
- In Setup Recall, filled in the text for second and third reminders.
- Registration Key window overhauled.
- All procedure code categories are now unhidden.