Version 20.5 was released on 03/11/2021.
Overview of Version 20.5
Paint Types: Created new paint types for more tooth chart customization. Procedure Code
- New paint types created for Space Maintainers and Retained Root.
- Paint type Watch changed to Text
Appointment Module: New buttons to jump appointment calendar 3, 4 or 6 months. Appointments Module
Discount Plans: Added effective dates for Discount Plans.
Procedure Codes: New 2021 COVID-19 CDT Codes. Procedure Code Tools
Changes by Category
- Modifications to look of ASAP list. ASAP List
- In the Confirmation List, option to send one confirmation request per family. Confirmation List
- Go to Appt Date automatically selects an appointment view that contains the appointment operatory. Patient Appointments
- Estimated Patient Portion includes Treatment Plan discounts in the Edit Appointment window. Edit Appointment
- Alert when supplemental backup is successfully created. Alerts
- Transworld warns user when an account with outstanding claims is sent to collections. (Also backported to 20.4.29) TSI Collections
- Passwords in the ebill table are encrypted. Billing Defaults
- Emails from Gmail can be automatically downloaded to the email inbox. Email Address Edit
- Enhancements when removing old data. Remove Old Data
- DentalXChange statements have the option to include Adjust in the description for adjustments. Billing Defaults
- Filter time clock by employee name. Time Clock
- Hide Legacy/Repeating tasks settings when Legacy/Repeating tasks are not enabled. Task List and Inbox