Version 20.5 was released as beta on 12/17/2020. Features will be added to this list as they are completed.
Changes by Category
- Jump forward in the calendar 3, 4 or 6 months. Appointments Module
- Modifications to look of ASAP list. ASAP List
- In the Confirmation List, option to send one confirmation request per family.
- Go to Appt Date automatically selects an appointment view that contains the appointment operatory. Patient Appointments
- Add payment type as a column for hidden payment splits
- Enhance Claims Pay by Total
- Option to pay on principal for Dynamic Payment Plans.
- Account Module preference to specify if negative production can be transferred as income. Account Module Preferences, Income Transfer Manager
- Preference to hide income transfer manager.
- Automatic sales tax. Sales Tax, Account Module Preferences
- As Of date added to Income Transfer Manager (also backported to 20.4.29)
- Statement number can be added to Statement Sheet. Output Text Field Names
- Payment type now displays on hidden splits. Hidden Splits
- Treatment planned prepayments made to super family members now show in the Patient Account tab of the paid by account. (also backported to 20.4.33) Hidden Splits
- Income Transfer Manager fixes treatment planned prepayments that have been detached or deleted. Hidden Splits
- Mass Email can get recipient list from user query.
- Mass email templates dependent on clinics available to user.
- Updated automatic footer to mass emails.
- Alert when webforms are ready to be retrieved. Alerts, Web Forms Retrieve
- New Imaging Module Preference for PDF's to always display in a separate PDF viewer.
- Alert when supplemental backup is successfully created.
- Transworld warns user when an account with outstanding claims is sent to collections. (Also backported to 20.4.29) TSI Collections
- Passwords in the ebill table are encrypted. Billing Defaults
- Emails from Gmail can be automatically downloaded to the email inbox. Email Address Edit
- Enhancements when removing old data. Remove Old Data