Several Open Dental customization options include color choice. This is visually indicated when a clickable colored square shows:
- Single click on the colored square.
- Choose the color:
- Basic colors: Click on a color square to select it.
- Custom colors: To change the color, drag the +, drag the arrow, or enter color values below. Custom colors cannot be saved.
- Click OK to select the color and close the window.
- If the right portion of the Color window doesn't initially show, click Define Custom Colors.
- If the color black will not select, choose a different color, click OK, then reopen the Color window and select black.