Accounting - Reconcile
Reconciling is an Accounting feature for asset accounts. It is useful when reconciling transactions with bank statements. It is not directly related to any patient accounts.
- On the Transaction History window, click Reconcile.
- Click Add to add a reconcile.
All transactions not yet reconciled will list.
- Change the Date to match the bank statement date.
- Enter the Starting and Ending Balance on the bank statement. The Target Change value will reflect the difference.
- Compare the transactions with the bank statement, and when there is a match, click in the X column. The Sum of Transactions value will increase as you go.
- When the Target Change and Sum of Transaction values match, check Locked. Only transactions marked with "X" will appear in the transaction list.
- Click OK to complete the reconcile.
Find Amount: Search for a specific amount in the list of transactions. Matching results will highlight yellow.
Print: Print the list of transactions.