In Appointment View Setup, click Proc Colors.
When the ProcsColored field is added to Appointment Views, procedures within a defined code range can show in a different text color. In addition, a view can optionally show the last date a procedure in the range was completed.
Click Add or double-click a code range to edit.
- Code Range: Enter the procedure code range the text color will apply to.
- Text Color / Change: Select the color to apply.
- Show Previous Date (optional): To show the last date one of the procedures within the range was completed, check Show previous date. For example if previous BWs were taken in March of 2018, then 4BW (3/18) would show. The date for a single patient will always be the most recent of any code in that range. To list the most recent date of a specific procedure code, add another range for a single procedure code.
Click OK to save.
- Changes will be immediately reflected in new appointments. To apply any changes to existing appointments run the Appt Procs tool in Database Maintenance, Tools tab.
- Proc Colors can only be used in the Main List of an appointment and cannot display in the Upper Right or Lower Right.