When the ProcsColored field is added to Appointment Views, procedures within a defined code range can show in a different text color.
In Appointment View Setup, click Proc Colors.
Click Add or double-click a code range to edit.
- Code Range: Enter the procedure code range the text color will apply to.
- Text Color / Change: Select the color to apply.
- Show previous date (optional): Check to show the last date one of the procedures within the range was completed. The date (mm/yy) will always be the most recent of any code in that range. To list the most recent date of a specific procedure code, add another range for a single procedure code.
Click OK to save.
- Changes will be immediately reflected in new appointments. To apply any changes to existing appointments run the Appt Procs tool in Database Maintenance, Tools tab.
- Proc Colors can only be used in the Main List of an appointment and cannot display in the Upper Right or Lower Right.