In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double-click on 3Shape from www.3shape.com/en.
3Shape is a digital imaging software. Website: https://www.3shape.com/en.
To enable the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Change the Path of file to open to C:\Program Files\3Shape\Dental Desktop\Plugins\ThreeShape.PracticeManagementIntegration\DentalDesktopCmd.exe.
- Double-click on a row in Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the Text on button.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- If using clinics, click Hide Button for Clinics. Select which clinics the button should display on.
- Click OK.
Currently, this bridge will pass only the patient Last Name. We are working to enhance this bridge to pass more information.