In the Main Menu click Setup, Program Links. Double-click on CADI from www.cadi.net.
CADI is an imaging software. It is a re-branded version of MediaDent Bridge. Website: http://www.cadi.net
To enable the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double-click on a row in Additional Properties to change settings.
- You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Verify Image Folder path.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the Text on button.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- If using clinics, click Hide Button for Clinics. Select which clinics the button should display on.
- Click OK.
CADI version 6.10.x is MediaDent is version 4.