In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double-click on ADSTRA Imaging from http://adstra.com/adstra-dental-software/.
ADSTRA is digital imaging technology. Website: http://adstra.com/adstra-dental-software/.
To activate the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double-click on Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Setup up a clickable bridge button.
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the Text on button.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- If using clinics, click Hide Button for Clinics. Select which clinics the button should display on.
- Click OK.
Open Dental will send the selected patients last name, first name, date of birth and patient number or chart number to ADSTRA. If the patient does not exist in ADSTRA a new profile will be created.