In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double-click on DentalStudio.
The DentalStudio bridge is an imaging software. See https://www.villaus.com/.
Contact DentalStudio to get a copy of the file AutoStartup.exe. Copy this file into the DentalStudio program folder.
To enable the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double-click on a row in Additional Properties to change settings.
- You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- UserName (cannot contain double quotes).
- Password (cannot contain double quotes).
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the Text on button.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- If using clinics, click Hide Button for Clinics. Select which clinics the button should display on.
- Click OK.
The user has the option to clear out the UserName program property, which will cause the logged-in Open Dental user credentials to be sent to DentalStudio instead.