In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links. Double-click on i-Dixel.
i-Dixel is digital imaging technology. Website: https://www.morita.com/america/en/products/diagnostic-and-imaging-equipment/imaging-software/i-dixel/. The i-Dixel bridge requires additional software called ToiView from Morita. Contact Morita to install, https://www.morita.com/america/en/contacts/.
To enable the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double-click on Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the Text on button.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- If using clinics, click Hide Button for Clinics. Select which clinics the button should display on.
- Click OK.
Optional command line arguments passed in for this bridge are [PatNum/ChartNum] [FirstName] [Last Name] [Gender].