In the Main Menu, click Setup, Imaging, Devices.
Add sensors to be used with the Capture button in the Imaging Module.
Add: Click to add a new device.
Up / Down: Highlight a device and click to move it up or down the list.
Click Add to add a new device, or double-click a device to edit.
- Description: Enter a description for the device. Displays in the Imaging Module.
- Computer Name: Enter the computer name connected with this device. Leave blank to make available on all workstations.
- This: Click to quickly enter the current computer for this device.
- Device Type: Select a device type
- TwainRadiograph: Select when the device uses an TWAIN driver to take images.
- XDR: Do not use. This is for future development. XDR devices should use TWAIN also.
- Twain Name: Select the TWAIN device from the dropdown menu.
- Show Twain UI: Check to show the options window for the specified TWAIN driver.