In the Main Menu, click Setup, Imaging, Devices.
Add sensors to be used with the Capture button in the Imaging Module.
Add: Click to add a new device.
Up / Down: Highlight a device and click to move it up or down the list.
Click Add to add a new device, or double-click a device to edit.
- Description: Enter a description for the device. Displays in the Imaging Module.
- Computer Name: Enter the computer name connected with this device. Leave blank to make available on all workstations.
- This: Click to quickly enter the current computer for this device.
- Device Type: Select a device type.
- Twain Radiograph: Individual sensors. These sensors can still capture a series of images, but each image will be displayed before the next one is acquired.
- Twain Multi: For use with sensors that cannot send individual images (e.g. phosphor plate systems, AT ScanX). Only groups of images are captured and displayed.
- Twain Name: Select the TWAIN device from the dropdown menu.
- Show Twain UI: Check to show the options window for the specified TWAIN driver.