When using the NewCrop eRx / Prescription interface, prescribers can select from a list of saved pharmacies.
Select pharmacy at time of transmission
- Write the prescription.
- When the user reaches the Transmit Rx page, pharmacy options will list at the bottom.
- Select or search for a pharmacy:
- Location Pharmacies (saved pharmacies) and patient's preferred pharmacies will be listed automatically. Uncheck Location Pharmacies to see only patient's preferred pharmacies.
- Click Search to find a different pharmacy and enter search criteria. Users can search by zip code, phone, fax, name, or location information. Matching results will list.
- Click on the pharmacy name to select it.
Maintain a list of saved pharmacies
Location Pharmacies are a list of commonly-used pharmacies saved by the office.
- In the NewCrop eRx window, click the Admin tab in the top toolbar.
- Click Location Pharmacies in the List Maintenance area.
- Click Add.
- Enter search criteria.
- Click Search. Matching results will list.
- Check the box next to pharmacy to add. The pharmacy will be added to the list once the box is checked.
- Repeat the steps for any additional pharmacies.
Attach a preferred pharmacy to a patient
- In NewCrop eRx, click the Pt Details tab.
In the Patient Pharmacies area, click Add.
Pharmacies saved to the Location Pharmacies List will show. Users can also search for other pharmacies.
If searching for a pharmacy not saved to the Location Pharmacies list, enter search criteria and click Search.
Click Select next to the name of the pharmacy to add.
- Users can also click the Pharmacy dropdown from any tab (except the Admin and Help tabs) to proceed with the following steps.