Graphic reports are used to quickly compare and analyze trends and data.
In the Main Menu, click Reports, Graphic.
Note: There are two security permissions that determine if a user can access graphical financial reports for other providers
- Graphical Reports: Allows a user to access the graphic reports.
- Production and Income - View all Providers: User can access graphic Production and Income reports for all providers. If a provider does not have this permission, they can still view their own reports, but only when they are logged on.
There are five types of graphic reports:
- Accounts Receivable
- New Patients
- Broken Appointments
Each report can show results for the entire practice, by provider or clinic, and for a specific date range. To customize report settings, see Graphic Reports Setup.
Reports are grouped first by tab, then by cells in columns and rows.
- To customize tabs and reports, click Setup.
- To quickly refresh the data in every graphic report, click Refresh Data.
- Hover over a specific point or column in results to display more details.
- If a legend shows on the report, click a legend item to quickly hide/unhide it in the report results.
- Hover over a report to display three clickable icons:
Refresh the data in the report.
Print or export the report data.
Temporarily edit report criteria. These changes will immediately affect the report view, but will not be saved.
Note: General practice data is colored blue. Data grouped by provider is based on the provider color.
Print, Export, Save Graphic Reports
A single graphic report can be printed or exported, or you can print or save a PDF version of all graphic reports currently displaying on screen.
- To print/export a single graphic report, hover over a report, then click the Print/Export button.
- To print/save a PDF of all reports currently displaying, click Print Page in the upper right corner.
Change print/export settings as desired. The displayed image will reflect any settings.
- Chart Size: The width and height of the image to print/export, in pixels.
- Margins: Any additional margin to add, in pixels. Width adds additional margin to the left margin. Height adds additional margin to the top margin.
- Chart Position: Changes the position of the X and Y axis.
- Landscape: Check to print, save, or export the report in Landscape orientation. Uncheck to print, save, or export in Portrait orientation.
- Export: Save a PDF of the graphic report(s).
- Print: Print the graphic report(s) to the default printer.
- Close: Close the Print Settings window.