Graphic reports are useful to analyze trends and identify areas for improvement. Use them to quickly compare data using color coded charts and graphs.
There are five types of graphic reports:
- Accounts Receivable
- New Patients
- Broken Appointments
Each report can show results for the entire practice, by provider or clinic, and for a specific date range. To customize report settings, see Graphic Reports Setup.
Access Graphic Reports
To access graphic reports, in the Main Menu, click Reports, Graphic. The Graphical Reports security permission is required.
Reports are grouped first by tab, then by cells in columns and rows.
- To customize tabs and reports, click Setup.
- To quickly refresh the data in every graphic report, click Refresh Data.
- Hover over a specific point or column in results to display more details.
- If a legend shows on the report, click a legend item to quickly hide/unhide it in the report results.
- Hover over a report to display three clickable icons:
Refresh the data in the report.
Print or export the report data.
Temporarily edit report criteria. These changes will immediately affect the report view, but will not be saved.
Note: General practice data is colored blue. Data grouped by provider is based on the provider color.
Print, Export, Save Graphic Reports
A single graphic report can be printed or exported, or you can print or save a PDF version of all graphic reports currently displaying on screen.
- To print/export a single graphic report, hover over a report, then click the Print/Export button.
- To print/save a PDF of all reports currently displaying, click Print Page in the upper right corner.
Change print/export settings as desired. The displayed image will reflect any settings.
- Chart Size: The width and height of the image to print/export, in pixels.
- Margins: Any additional margin to add, in pixels. Width adds additional margin to the left margin. Height adds additional margin to the top margin.
- Chart Position: Changes the position of the X and Y axis.
- Landscape: Check to print, save, or export the report in Landscape orientation. Uncheck to print, save, or export in Portrait orientation.
- Export: Save a PDF of the graphic report(s).
- Print: Print the graphic report(s) to the default printer.
- Close: Close the Print Settings window.