Dental Student Evaluations
Dental School student evaluations can only be created by Instructors. Instructors should also have the Setup Permission so they can define the grading scales and evaluation criteria used in evaluations. Users with the Admin Eval Edit permission can view or edit student evaluations, but cannot create them.
To use evaluations:
1) Define Grading Scales that will be used to for calculation evaluation grades.
Set up Evaluations (attach grading scales, define criteria, associate with Dental Course).
3) For each student, Fill Out the Evaluation.
4) Generate Reports.
To view evaluations, in the Main Menu, click Tools, Evaluations.
- Evaluations: A list of all evaluations created that meet the filter criteria on the right. To Edit an Evaluation, double click on it.
- Filter Options: If you change filter criteria, click Refresh to update.
- Date: Determines which evaluations list. Enter a beginning and end date.
- Course: Filter the evaluations by Dental Course.
- Student Filters: FIlter the evaluations by student's last name, first name or ProvNum.
- Add: Fill Out an Evaluation for a student.
- Reports: Click to generate Dental School Reports.