Daily Procedures Report
The Daily Procedures Report lists all completed procedures within a date range. This report can be used to track quantity and production of a specific procedure, to generate a list of patients that had a specific procedure performed, or to track overall production.
Note: To control user access to this report, see Report Setup - Security Permissions. To control whether a user can report on other provider's procedures, see Permissions.
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Procedures.
- Select the report criteria.
Calendar: Since this is a daily report, you typically only run a single date, but you can also include as large of a date range as you wish.
In the first calendar select the start date.
In the second calendar select the end date.
Providers: Highlight the Providers to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers. Provider selection is only an option if the logged-on user has the 'Daily - View All Providers' permission.
Type: Choose which type of report to run.
- Individual Procedures: Lists all patients, prodecures and production, ordered by date.
- Grouped by Procedure Code: Groups procedure codes together and removes patient names to show quantity and production only.
Only for procedure codes similar to: To limit the report to only one procedure code, enter the code here (e.g. D1234).
Clinics: If using Clinics, select the clinic(s) to report on. The default clinic is the clinic associated with the user. If user is restricted to a clinic, he can only run the report for that clinic. Unassigned refers to patients who are not assigned a clinic.
- Click OK to generate the report.