Searching for Tasks
You can search for a task by various parameters.
In the Tasks area, click Search.
Enter the search parameters on the right then click Refresh. Multiple criteria can be entered. Click New Task to create a new task from the Task Search window.
Below is a description of each parameter:
- User: Search for tasks that have this user in its description or notes. The default selection is All. 'Me' is a quick method of selecting the logged-in user.
- Task List: Search in task lists (description) that have matching characters.
- Task Num: Search by task number (headquarters only).
- Description: Search task description and notes for matching characters.
- PatNum: Search for tasks associated with a patient number (for tasks that have a Patient type only).
- Priority: Search by task priority.
- Date Created (From / To): Search for tasks that have a Date/Time Entry between the date range. Click the calendar icon to select the to and from dates. Click Clear to clear all dates.
- Date Completed (From / To): Search for tasks that have a Date/Time Finished between the date range. Click the calendar icon to select the to and from dates. Click Clear to clear all dates.
- Include Task Notes: When checked, applies filters to task notes when searching.
- Include Completed: When checked, includes completed tasks in search.
- Limit Results (50): If checked, search results are restricted to 50 tasks. If unchecked, all task results within the search parameters will list.
Double click a task to open it.