Web Sched ASAP - What the Patient Sees
Below is a description of what the patient will see when they receive a Web Sched ASAP notification.
- Patient receives email or text messages about an available opening:
- Patient clicks link to open Web Sched ASAP.
If more than one Web Sched ASAP notification has been sent to the patient, there will be multiple appointment time options.
- Patient has the option to accept or decline the appointment (s).
Accept: Patient selects Date, appointment time, then clicks Accept. A message will indicate that the appointment has successfully moved.
Decline: Patient clicks Decline. They can also opt out of future ASAP notifications for this appointment by checking 'Do not notify me about openings for this appointment'.
In Open Dental
- The rescheduled appointment instantly shows in the Appointment schedule and the appointment is no longer marked 'ASAP'.
- Web Sched ASAP blockouts will remain on the schedule indefinitely.