In the Main Menu, click Setup, Program Links, Panda Perio (advanced) from www.pandaperio.com.
PANDA Perio is periodontal charting software. Website: https://www.pandaperio.com/.
Note: In order to successfully bridge to PandaPerio, PandaLauncher is required.
To enable the bridge:
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open is correct.
- Double click on Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under Add a button to these toolbars, highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the Text on button.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- Click OK.
The only major difference between Panda Perio (advanced) and the PANDA Perio Bridge is that the advanced bridge writes to an ini file. Users can use either bridge.