Use Check Insurance Plan Fees to check that insurance plans have the correct fee schedules attached and reassign fee schedules for multiple insurance plans at once.
In Fee Schedules, at the bottom, click Go.
Enter filter criteria to update insurance plans listed in the grid.
- Fee schedule type (Normal, CoPay, Out of Network, FixedBenefit, ManualBlueBook)
- This option does not filter results. It updates which fee schedule is listed in the Fee Schedule column.
- Carrier Like: Type carrier name to include. Filters by partial match.
- Carrier Not Like: Type carrier name to exclude. Filters by partial match.
- With Fee Schedule: Select a fee schedule to include.
- Without Fee Schedule: Select a fee schedule to exclude.
Ins Plans that might need to be changed
Results in Ins Plans that might need changed grid update as filters are entered.
- Employer: Employer associated with the Insurance Plan
- Carrier: Insurance carrier attached to the insurance plan.
- Group#: Group Num as assigned to the insurance plan.
- Group Name: Group Name as assigned to the insurance plan.
- Plan Type: Plan Type assigned to the insurance plan.
- Cat%: Category Percentage
- PPO: PPO Percentage
- FixedBenefitPPO: PPO Fixed Benefit
- FlatCopay: Medicaid/Flat Co-pay
- Capitation: Capitation
- Fee Schedule: Description of the fee schedule attached the the insurance plan matching the currently selected type. (e.g., if FixedBenefit is selected in Filters, the description of the FixedBenefit fee schedule attached to the plan is displayed).
Change Fee Schedules
After filtering and finding the correct insurance plan(s), assigned fee schedules can be changed from this tool.
New Fee Schedule: Select a fee schedule from the dropdown to be assigned to all selected insurance plans in the grid. Click Change to assign the selected fee schedule.
To prevent accidental changes, the password fee is required to complete changes.
- Select All: Select all insurance plans in the grid.
- Print List: Print all insurance plans in the grid.
- Close: Exit the Check Insurance Plan Fees window.