In the Images Module, select an image on a mount. In the toolbar, click Size.
These settings only affect the selected item on a mount.
- Raw Image Size: Shows the raw image size.
- Mount Item Size: Shows the size of the mount item that this image is within. For radiographs, this is typically the same as the raw image size.
- Is flipped Horizontally: Check this box to flip the image horizontally.
- Degrees Rotated: Rotate the image by an increment of 0, 90, 180, or 270 degrees.
- Zoom Fit: Zoom level relative to a perfect fit in the mount.
- Zoom Orig: Cannot be changed. Shows zoom level relative to original image.
- 100% Pix: Click to set a zoom level that causes the image to be 100% pixel match.
- Fit: Click to set the default zoom level where the image fits within the mount with possible bands on the sides or top/bottom.
- Expand Fill: Click to set a zoom level that completely fills the mount and crops out any extra on the sides or top/bottom.
Click OK to save.