In the Main Menu, click Tools, Misc Tools, Patient Status Setter.
The Patient Status Setter tool can be used to change the patient status of multiple patients at once. The tool filters active or inactive patients who have or have not had planned procedures, completed procedures, or appointments since a specified date. The patient status can also be set manually per patient in the Edit Patient Information.
Filters: This criteria determines which patients to change the patient status for. Click Create List to update results.
- Active patients without: Check to find active patients who do not have planned procedures, completed procedures, or appointments in the From/To date range. This will set their patient status to inactive.
- Inactive patients with: Check to find inactive patients who have had planned procedures, completed procedures, or appointments in the From/To date range. This will set their patient status to active.
- Planned Procedures: Select to find patients who have not had or have had procedures attached to planned appointments that are not yet complete and with a Date in the From/To date range.
- Completed Procedures: Select to find patients who have not had or have had procedures completed in the in the From/To date range.
- Appointments: Select to find patients who have not had or have had an appointment in the From/To date range.
- Since: Use the drop down menu to select the date since field, or manually type in the date. This date will deafult to two years prior to today.
- Clinic: Use the Clinic drop down to limit the results to a specific clinic.
Patients to Convert: List of patients for currently selected criteria.
- Patnum: Patient account number.
- PatStatusCur: Current patient status.
- PatStatusNew: Patient status after tool is ran.
- First name: First name of the patient.
- Last Name: Last name of the patient.
- Birthdate: Birthdate of patient.
- Clinic: Clinic the patient is assigned too.
Select All: Click to select every patient in the list.
Deselect All: Click to deselect all the highlighted patients in the list.
Run: Click to change the status of the selected patients.
Close: Click to close window.
Changing the Patient Status
- To change active patients to inactive, select Active patients without. To change inactive patients to active, select Inactive patients with.
- Select Planned Procedures, Completed Procedures, and/or Appointments. At least one option must be selected.
- Select date range
- If using Clinics select desired clinic.
- Click Create List to view active or inactive patients that meet the filter criteria.
- Select one or more patients and click Run. Click Yes to change the status of the selected patients.
- When the tool has finished a confirmation window will open with a list of patients that were updated. Click Print to print the list or OK to close.