In Standard Reports, in the Monthly section, click Claims Not Sent.
The Claims Not Sent report is a list of claims that have been created, but not sent. It can be generated for a single date or date range.
From/To: Filter the report by date range. This looks at the Date of Service on the claim.
Clinics: Filter by clinic. Click the dropdown, then highlight the clinics to include. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple clinics. Select All to include all clinics, including those that are hidden.
Claim Filter: Select the type of claims you would like to populate.
- All: Display all claim types.
- Primary: Display only claims with a Claim Type of Primary.
- Secondary: Display only claims with a Claim Type of Secondary.
- Holding: Display only claims with a Hold Until Pri Received status.
Refresh: Click to update report results.
Results include the following information about the claim:
- Clinic: Clinic assigned to the claim.
- Date of Service: Date of Service as listed on the claim.
- Claim Type: Displays claim type. Options are Primary, Secondary or Other.
- Claim Status:
- WaitQ: Waiting to Send status. These claims display in the Send Claims window.
- Holding: Hold Until Pri Received status. Typically used for Secondary claims.
- Unsent: Unsent status. These claims do not display in the Send Claims window.
- Patient Name: Name of patient on claim.
- Carrier Name: Name of Insurance Carrier.
- Claim Fee: Total fee of all procedures on the claim.
- Proc Codes: Procedure codes on the claim.
Click Run Report to print or export the list.
Note: If a claim has more than two procedures attached, you may need to click Wrap Text to see all procedures on the report.
For a description of toolbar buttons, see Complex Report System.