Ready to order the full version of Open Dental? Call us today! +1 503-363-5432
- Watch our short Meet Open Dental introductory video!
- Install the free Trial Version if you would like to evaluate Open Dental before ordering (we can help you with this).
- View the one hour Open Dental Demo video.
We accept payment by MasterCard, Visa, check, and some other forms of payment. See Submit a Payment.
Monthly Support Fee (U.S.)
$169 per month per location or office (6 month contract)
- Includes the software, full telephone support, and all software releases as they come out.
- Covers all computers per location or office for up to 3 dentists. Mobile treatment units are each treated as one physical location for billing purposes.
- After 12 months, the monthly fee goes down to $119.
- The initial contract is for 6 months and automatically continues after that on a month-to-month basis. Most users remain on the support plan so that they can continue to receive new versions and telephone support. The software comes with a 90 day moneyback guarantee.
For additional services or fees for practices outside of the United States, see Fees
for Software, Support, and Services.
If you will be converting your data from a previous dental software, plan for this before you start using Open Dental. Conversion fees vary by software. For details, see Data
After your order is complete, we will send you a Welcome email with your Registration Key. Refer to Learning Resources for information to help you get started.
"Full telephone support" does not include training. Free initial training is available at any time via the prerecorded or live Open Dental Basics Webinars. Other free Webinar topics are available. Customized training
is $50 per hour.
Open Dental support calls often include Open Dental staff connecting to your systems and computer screens. When we are in a screen sharing session, it will be securely recorded and stored. It is your responsibility to not connect if you do not want the session to be recorded.
Support hours are listed on our Contact page.
If you would like to speak with a current Open Dental user prior to purchasing Open Dental, please contact us for a Reference.
Licenses can be viewed within Open Dental.