There are five appointment lists that can be used to manage, schedule, and track appointments.
- Recall List: A list of patients who are due for a recall appoinment that is not yet scheduled. Use the list to schedule appointments and send reminders
- Confirmations List: A list of all patients who have an upcoming appointment. Use the list to confirm appointments and track confirmation status.
Tracker List: A list of every patient who has planned treatment (a Planned Appointment) that has not been scheduled. Every appointment for treatment should be based on a planned appointment so that any rescheduling, broken, or deleted appointments are not lost. The list can be used to schedule appointments and track appointment status. This list should be long and regularly reviewed. It should not include recall appointments.
- Unscheduled List: This list can be used as a temporary short list of patients who were no-shows or cancelled without rescheduling. It should not include recall appointments. Send appointments here as a quick reminder to contact the patient to reschedule. Appointments should not stay on this list long.
List: A list of patients who have a scheduled appointment, but would like to come in sooner if an opening becomes available.
- Radiology: For EHR only. A list of the logged-on provider's upcoming x-ray procedures that have not yet been approved (marked 'is CPOE'). These procedures count towards the denominator of the CPOE Radiology Order measure and must be approved by the EHR provider to count in the numerator.
- Ins Verify: Use to track and manage verification of patient eligibility and insurance plan benefits. Useful for offices that verify insurance prior to upcoming appointments.
To access the lists, in the Appointments module, click in the upper right above the calendar, then click a button to select list options.