Bridge - ClioSoft / SOTA Imaging
ClioSoft/SOTA is a digital imaging software. See http://www.sotaimaging.com.
This bridge is also used for Harmony Imaging Software.
To activate the bridge:
- In the main menu click Setup, Program Links. Double click on 'ClioSoft from www.sotaimaging.com'.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double click on a row in Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under 'Add a button to these toolbars', highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the 'Text on button'.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- Click OK.
ClioSoft uses the patients name and patient number to identify selected patients. Open Dental will send the patients birthdate (if after year 1880), chart number (if selected), patient number, and SSN to ClioSoft. If the patient does not exist, a new patient record will be created. The bridge will not work if the patients first name is blank in Open Dental or if the Additional Property Value is set to 1 and the chart number is blank in Open Dental.