Bridge - i-Dixel
i-Dixel is a digital imaging technology. Website: i-Dixel. The i-Dixel bridge requires additional software called ToiView. Contact Morita to install.
To activate the bridge:
- In the main menu click Setup, Program Links. Double click on 'i-Dixel'.
- Check the Enabled box.
- Verify the Path of file to open.
- Double click on a row in Additional Properties to change settings. You can use the PatNum (enter 0) or ChartNum (enter 1) as the patient ID.
- Set up a clickable bridge button.
- Under 'Add a button to these toolbars', highlight where to display the button.
- Enter the 'Text on button'.
- (Optional) Import an image to show on the button (22 x 22 pixels).
- Click OK.
Optional command line arguments passed in for this bridge are [PatNum/ChartNum] [FirstName] [Last Name] [Gender].