On the ASAP List Setup window, you can customize the text and email messages sent to patients about available openings. Messages can be customized per clinic.
- In the ASAP List, click Settings in the upper left.
- Clinics: Select the clinic the message is for. You can customize messages for each clinic, or use the same message for all or some clinics.
- Default messages: Select Default as the clinic, then customize the messages. To use the default rule for a clinic, select the clinic, then check Use Defaults.
- Clinic-specific message: Select the clinic, uncheck Use Defaults, then customize the messages.
- Double click a message to edit it.
- Maximum number of texts to send to a patient in a day via Web Sched: Limit the total number of Web Sched text messages that can be sent to a patient per day. Defaults to 2.
- Click Close to save settings.
Once a patient successfully books an online Web Sched ASAP appointment, you can optionally send them an automated notification of appointment details. See Web Sched Notify Messages