Canadian carriers can easily be added and maintained, without manually creating each one.
For Canada users, click Lists, Insurance Carriers.
Insurance carriers marked as CDAnet are capable of sending electronic claims to ITRANS or Claimstream (TELUS).
- Carrier: Search the list by carrier name.
- ElectID: Search the list by electronic ID.
- Phone: Search the list by carrier phone number.
- Show Hidden: Check to include carriers marked as hidden.
- CDAnet Only: Check to only show carriers marked as CDAnet.
Click Refresh to update the list.
To update the Carriers list, select the criteria and click Update Carriers. This button is for ITRANS 2.0 and Claimstream users only. Carriers are updated based on the Electronic ID.
- Address: Update carrier addresses if no address is present.
- Phone: Update carrier phone number if no phone number is present.
- Add Missing: Add any missing CDAnet carriers (e.g., new carriers) based on carrier name and carrier ID. Carriers that share a carrier ID or don't support electronic claims need to be added manually.
Note: Regardless of whether any boxes are checked, the CDAnet information in the bottom half of each carrier is still updated when the Update Carrier tool is run.
Click Add to add a new carrier. Click Combine to Combine Carriers.
Double-click on a carrier to view carrier information and CDAnet information.
The Carrier information in the top half is editable by the office.
The information under CDAnet is maintained by the CDA.
- This information is updated when running the Update Carriers tool.
- If a server is entered in the Update Server field in Miscellaneous Setup, the Supported Transaction Types are updated hourly.
The following carriers are supported by ITRANS: http://www.goitrans.com/itrans-support-carrier-listing/
Detailed carrier information can be found on the CDA website: http://cda-adc.ca/en/services/cdanet/networks_insurance_new/#/