In Certifications, click Setup.
Use Certification Setup to create and edit certifications for employees. There are three steps:
- Create Certification Categories. See Definitions: Certification Categories.
- Create certifications. See below.
- Assign a Reports To for each employee. See Employees.
Categories: Highlight a category to narrow the certifications showing.
Up/Down: Highlight a certification to move it up or down the list.
Add: Click to add a new certification, or double-click from the grid to edit. The following window will open.
- Description: Name of the certification.
- Wiki Page: (optional) Enter the name of the corresponding Wiki page for the certification.
- Categories: Select one or more categories to apply the certification to.
- Hidden: Hide the selected certification.
- Delete: Delete the selected certification. Certifications cannot be deleted if they are in use by an employee.