Task Priorities definitions determine the priority options available for Tasks. Task priority determines task sort order and color.
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Definitions, then select Task Priorities.
- Click Add to add a new task priority, or double-click a task priority to edit.
- Name: Enter a name for the priority.
- D=Default, R = Reminder:
- Enter D to designate a priority as the default for tasks.
- Enter R to designate a priority as the default for task reminders.
- Color: Click the Color box to select the background color for the priority.
- Click OK to save.
On the main Definitions window, highlight a priority, then click the up/down arrows.
Hiding a priority makes it no longer available as a selection option.
- On the main Definitions window, highlight the priority, then click Hide.
- On the Edit Definitions window, check the Hidden box.
To show a hidden priority, uncheck the Hidden box on the Edit Definitions window.