Use the Patient Portal Transactions window to view transactions made via Patient Portal and process voids and returns.
In the Main Menu, click Tools, Patient Portal Transactions.
This window is only available when patient portal transactions are enabled in a compatible credit card processor.
Filter results using the fields at the top:
- From/To Dates: Determines the date range of transactions. The default date range is today.
- Clinic: Select the clinic. Only transactions for the selected clinic will show. Users can only view transactions for clinics they have access to.
- Refresh: Click to update results.
Right-click on a transaction to select other options:
- Go To Account: Open the patient's Account Module.
- Open Payment: Open the Payment window for this transaction.
- Void Payment: Void the transaction. Payments can only be voided if the patient logged into Patient Portal to make the payment.
- Process Return: Issue a refund. Payments can only be returned if the patient logged into Patient Portal to make the payment.