The Treatment Plan sheet can be customized to meet the needs of the practice.
In Sheets, double-click a on a custom sheet with the type of TreatmentPlan.
Alternatively in Sheets:
- Click New and choose TreatmentPlan as the Sheet Type to create a new treatment plan layout from blank.
- Select an existing Custom TreatmentPlan sheet and click Duplicate to create a copy of an existing treatment plan sheet.
- Select the existing Internal TreatmentPlan sheet and click Copy to create a copy of the default treatment plan that can be edited.
Also see: Sheet Def Properties and Sheet Field Types.
Set the default Treatment Plan sheet in Sheet Def Defaults.
To customize a TreatmentPlan sheet type, see: Edit Sheet Def.
Requirements: A TreatmentPlan sheet must have the following.
- Exactly one Signature box.
- At least one TreatPlanMain Grid
The following options are only available to sheets with a TreatmentPlan type:
- Tooth chart and tooth chart legend: These are Special Fields.
- TreatPlanMain grid: The Grid between the tooth chart legend and Family Insurance Benefits. At least one of this grid type must exist on a treatment plan sheet. The columns, header, width and order are determined in Display Fields, TreatmentPlanModule.
- TreatPlanBenefitsFamily grid: Family Insurance Benefits grid.
- TreatPlanBenefitsIndividual grid: Individual Insurance Benefits grid.
- SignatureText: OutputText where patient may type their name.
- SignaturePracticeText: OutputText where presenter may type their name.
- DateTSigned: Records date of electronic signature.
- DateTPracticeSigned: Records date of second electronic signature.
- SigPractice: Secondary Signature box, where presenter may sign if desired.
Note: In order for the second signature box to prompt when clicking Sign TP
, the custom Treatment Plan sheet needs to include both the SigPractice
box, and the SignaturePracticeText
box as an Output Text Field