In Sheets, double-click a Treatment Plan.
Customize a Treatment Plan Sheet
In the Main Menu, click Setup, Sheets. From here copy a treatment plan sheet or create a new one.
- Highlight the internal Treatment Plan sheet and click Copy. Then double click the custom treatment plan.
- Click New and create a new sheet with a Treatment Plan type.
If you have already created a custom treatment plan to edit:
- Double-click an existing custom treatment plan to edit.
- Highlight an existing custom treatment plan then click Duplicate to copy it. Double-click the new copy to edit.
Use the links below for useful information as you customize the sheet:
- Requirements: A treatment plan sheet must have exactly one signature box. It also must have at least one TreatPlanMain Grid.
- See Sheet Def Properties to edit the sheet name, font defaults, width/height, and page orientation.
- See Sheet Field Types for additional details on customizing other sheet elements.
Certain options are only available to sheets with a Treatment Plan type. They are listed below:
- Tooth chart and tooth chart legend: These are Special Fields.
- TreatPlanMain grid: The Grid between the tooth chart legend and Family Insurance Benefits. At least one of this grid type must exist on a treatment plan sheet. The columns, header, width and order are determined in Display Fields, TreatmentPlanModule.
- TreatPlanBenefitsFamily grid: Family Insurance Benefits grid
- TreatPlanBenefitsIndividual grid: Individual Insurance Benefits grid
- SignatureText: OutputText where patient may type their name.
- SignaturePracticeText: OutputText where presenter may type their name.
- DateTSigned: Records date of electronic signature.
- DateTPracticeSigned: Records date of second electronic signature.
- SigPractice: Secondary Signature box, where presenter may sign if desired.
Note: In order for the second signature box to prompt when clicking Sign TP, the custom Treatment Plan sheet needs to include both the SigPractice
box, and the SignaturePracticeText
box as an Output Text Field