When using Web Sched ASAP, track messages that have been as well as actions taken by the patient.
On the ASAP List, click History.
From / To: Select the date range of messages to view, based on the Date Entry. Click the down arrow to select a date from a calendar; click the arrow again to close the calendar.
Clinic: Filter messages by clinic.
Web Sched ASAP Messages: A list of Web Sched ASAP messages that meet the filter criteria. For each message, the following details show. Use the horizontal scroll bar to view details not initially visible.
- Patient: Patient name.
- Status: The status of the Web Sched ASAP notification.
- Appointment made: Patient accepted the appointment opening / rescheduled online.
- Chose different time: Patient did not accept the opening offered in the message, but did accept a different opening and rescheduled online.
- Failed: Message did not send.
- SMS Send Time: Date and time the text message sent.
- Email Send Time: Date and time the email message sent.
- Clinic: Associated clinic.
- Original Appt Time: Date and time of the originally scheduled appointment.
- Slot Start: The start time of the available opening sent in the message.
- Slot Stop: The end time of the available opening sent in the message.
- Date Entry: The date and time a user clicked Send to send the Web Sched ASAP notification.
- SMS Message Text: The text message sent.
- Email Message Text: The email message sent.
- Note: Additional information about the message, such as why a message didn't send.
Appointment slots filled: The number of available time slots that were filled by patients rescheduling online via Web Sched ASAP.
Texts sent: The number of Web Sched ASAP text messages that were sent.