Use the filters and settings to create a list of patients to send Mass Emails or Postcards.
In Send Mass Email (Advertising), click Select Patients.
Alternatively, in Upload Postcard Recipients, click Select Patients.
Note: When opening from Upload Postcard Recipients, patients without an address are automatically filtered out of the list.
- User Query: When checked, the window displays a Query box instead of filters. Enter the query, then click Refresh to see results.
- User must have the User Query permission.
- Queries must include a Select statement and include any table with a PatNum column.
- The PatNum column cannot have an alias.
- SET statements cannot be used and will cause an error.
- Favorites: Click to select a query from Query Favorites.
- Clinic: Filter by patients assigned to the selected clinic. Select All to show all patients. If the selected clinic does not have Mass Emails activated, the Select All and Send Emails buttons will be grayed out.
- Patient Age: Enter the age range. The default is 1 to 110.
- Hide patients with future appointments: Check to exclude patients who have a scheduled appointment.
- Exclude patients not seen since: Check to exclude patients who have not been seen since the entered date.
- Exclude patients seen since: Check to exclude patients who have been seen since the entered date.
- Preferred Contact Method: Filter by preferred contact method. See Edit Patient Information.
- Any: Patient has any method set as preferred contact method.
- Email: Patient has email set as preferred contact method.
- None: Patient does not have a preferred contact method set.
- Patient Status: Filter by patient status. Options include:
- Patient Billing Type: Filter by Billing Type.
Mass Email Recipients
- Exclude patients who received a mass email: Check to exclude patients who recently received a mass email. All patients who have received a mass email (other than a birthday email) will be excluded for 31 days, regardless of this setting.
- In the last __ days: Enter the number of days (31 or greater) to exclude patients if they received another mass email in that time frame.
The list of patients matching the filter criteria will show. Select which patients will receive the communication.
- Set All: Mark all patients to send to.
- Set Selected: Set only the highlighted patients to send to.
- Clear Selected: Clear the Send list.
- OK: Click to continue to Mass Email or Postcards.
- Cancel: Close the window without saving changes.