Lab slips for Lab Cases are a type of Sheet and can be customized. This is typically done by scanning the slip provided by the dental lab and using it as a background image. Other required elements are placed on top, such as instructions, due date, and license number. Lab slips support Electronic Signatures.
- To set a default slip for a dental lab, see Laboratories.
- To create a lab slip for a patient, see Lab Slip.
To customize the lab slip:
- In the Main Menu, click Setup, Sheets.
- Copy a sheet or create a new one.
- Highlight the internal Lab Slip sheet and click Copy. Then double click the custom sheet.
- Click New and create a new custom sheet with a LabSlip type.
- Double click an existing custom LabSlip to edit.
- Highlight an existing custom LabSlip sheet, then click Duplicate to copy it.
- Change the sheet as needed.
Sheet Field Types
Sheet Def Properties
- Click OK to save.
Below is a copy of the internal sheet Lab Slip.