Definitions: Account Colors
The Account Colors definition changes the text color for different types of entries in the Account Module, Patient Account grid.
- Default: Text color when line item is not one of the entry types below.
- Patient Payments
- Insurance: Claims with a status of "waiting to send" or "sent"
- Comm: Statements
- PayPlan: Payment Plan charges (AgedCreditsandDebits).
- Insurance Payment: Insurance payments that have been "received"
- Received Ins Claim: Claims with a status of "received"
- Received Pre-Auth: Preauthorizations with a status of "received" (marked hidden as of version 15.4)
- Broken Appointment Procedure: Procedure D9986 (missed appointment)
- Canceled Appointment Procedure: Procedure D9987 (cancelled appointment)
To customize account colors:
- Click Setup, Definitions, then select Account Colors.
- Double-click an entry type.
Name cannot be changed.
- Color: Click the box to Select a Color.
- Click OK to save.