Net Production Detail Daily Report
The Net Production Detail Daily Report is a true daily report that lists net production by transaction in a specified date range. This report is useful for offices that use accrual accounting. The estimated writeoff is reported on the date of service and any variance in that writeoff is reported on the insurance payment date as the change from estimate to actual.
This report is hidden by default as it uses custom logic created to facilitate provider compensation. Show this report in Report Setup, Display Settings, Daily.
- In the Main Menu, click Reports, Standard.
- In the Daily section, click Net Production Detail Daily.
- Select the report criteria.
Providers: Highlight the Providers to include in the report. Press Ctrl while clicking to select multiple providers, or click All to select all providers.
Clinics: If using Clinics, select the clinics to include in the report, or click All to select all clinics.
Pay Period Date Range: Default is the current pay period. Click the left or right arrow to adjust the date range.
Report Types: Choose Date Range or Today. Date range is by pay period if one is set up.
- Click OK to generate the report.
Type: There are three types that will appear.
- Procedure Completed: Date is based on date completed. UCR is gross production without capitation. OrigEstWO, EstVsActualWO, and Adjustment are zero by default.
- Prod Adjustment: Date is based on the date the adjustment was created. Bad debt types are not included. OrigEstWO, Adjustment, and NPR are zero by default.
- Claim Received: Date is based on SuppReceived column. UCR, OrigEstWO, and Adjustment are zero by default.
UCR: Gross production by day. Does not take capitation writeoffs into account. This may cause the gross production values to differ from the Production and Income report.
OrigEstWO: Writeoff amount for the procedure's primary insurance. This uses the Claim Snapshot table. If the Claim Snapshot Preference is disabled and the report is run today, the OrigEstWO is the writeoff estimate from the claim proc.
NPR: This is net production, gross production (UCR) minus writeoff estimates (OrigEstWO).
EstVsActualWO: Snapshot writeoff minus the claim proc writeoff.