If a claim on ERA has special circumstances, you can add the claim to the Outstanding Insurance Claims Report with a custom tracking status and error code.
- In the Manage Module, click ERAs
- Double click the ERA with the problem claim.
- In the Claims Paid grid, right click the claim and select Add Tracking Status.
Note: If a matching claim is not found, you will be asked to manually locate it. See ERA Match with Claim
- Select the Custom Track Status. Customize status options in Definitions: Claim Custom Tracking.
- Select the Error Code. Customize error code options in Definitions: Claim Error Code.
- Add any related notes.
- Click Update.
The claim will now appear on the Outstanding Insurance Claims report and will be detached from the ERA.