See eServices Setup.
ODTouch is an application designed to navigate patient appointments via a convenient tablet device.
Note: ODTouch is currently in Limited Beta. Contact Open Dental Support for signup details.
Set Up ODTouch in Open Dental
- Sign up for ODTouch in the eServices Signup Portal.
- Set up Mobile Settings to use when logging into the app. This only needs done once and is used for all Open Dental apps.
- Determine ODTouch Security settings in Open Dental.
- Set up eRouting definitions.
- Set up Users to log into ODTouch.
- Users must have the Mobile Web/ODMobile security permission.
- Passwords must be strong must be enabled in Global Security Settings.
- Users must have a strong password.
Install ODTouch on a Tablet Device
ODTouch is designed for tablet devices, not mobile phones. See Tablet for compatible devices and details.
- Install the app to each desired device. ODTouch is available for iOS and Android.
- In the app, enter the Mobile Settings to connect the app with the database.
- In Open Dental, enable the device in the Device Manager.
- In the app, log in using an Open Dental username and password.
- If Manually enter log on credentials is enabled in Global Security Settings, the User must be typed instead of selected.
- If Clinical Security is enabled in ODTouch Security, determine security options in ODTouch: Settings.